BECOME JOB SEARCH READY IN CANADA IN JUST 1 WEEK!
Gain job search basics with our Job Search Workshops Program (JSW)PROGRAMS AND SERVICES ARE OFFEREDAT NO COST TO YOU
- Sending resumes and not receiving interviews?
- Not sure how to sell your skills to employers?
- Need to network but not sure how to do it effectively?
- Feeling overwhelmed or unsure of where to start?
Who can Participate?Newcomers to Canada who are:
Professional Employment Counsellors Will Help You...
- Permanent Residents
- Convention Refugees
- Identify steps to reach your employment goals and understand specific occupations in Canada
- Learn effective and proven job search strategies in a supportive and newcomer friendly environment
- Gain knowledge of Canadian work culture, labour market and employer expectations
- Practice how to promote your skills to Canadian employers
- Gain confidence in networking and contacting employers
- Get connected with mentoring programs, job development, business directories and much more
Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30pm
3415 Dixie Road, Unit 402
(northeast corner of Dixie Road and Bloor Street, inside High Point Mall)
Call to book an appointment to discuss your job search needs today
(905) 206-0755 ext. 221